|Version 12 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
APP RX FFT
Architecture summary :
- Data Load - Fetch I/Q data sync fifo, forward to FFT Core
- FFT - Compute Fast Fourier Transform
- FFT Core - Programmable number of FFT points e.g. N = 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 or 1024-pt
- FFT Control - Initiate start of FFT processing, can be used to throttle the FFT packet rate
- Average/Power - Compute Power average using incoming FFT I/Q data
- AVG Processor - Compute power using previous data (stored in AVG RAM) and current data from FFT Core
- AVG Prefetch - Fetch previous computed average data and forward to AVG Processor. At the end of average processing, forward payload to Packet Processor for IP/UDP wrapping.
- AVG Control - Initiate start and number of times the Averaging/Power calculation is invoked, Navg = 2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.