|Version 8 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Host MAC Address is as defined by Host Ethernet card. Host must write its MAC address to CRKit as defined in Ethernet Port RMAP (temporary solution until we have ARP running).
- CRKit MAC Address = FE ED DE AD BE EF (default)
- 802.1Q header is NOT used
- Ethertype = 0x0800 (IPv4), 0x0806 (ARP). More info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EtherType
- IP packet embedded inside Ethernet payload. IP packet size = 46-1500 bytes
- Further Ethernet information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethernet_frame
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.