|Version 7 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table 1 - Status Header
|TYPE||Status packet type|
|0x0100 - Interrupt message, only one Status payload field is required for INTC content|
Table 2 - Status Payload
|INTC||One word, content of Interrupt Controller delta register. Host needs to parse the INTC field to identify which interrupts were triggered. Refer to INTC RMAP for further information|
- for R3, only Host -> HW status messaging is required for interrupt handling.
- For future revisions, we will support VITA radio transport protocol for messaging and status handling.
- Status header is added by Packet Processor, with payload provided by RMAP Processor.
- Note, UDP port 1001 is used for Status related packets.
- Note, minimum Ethernet payload is 46 bytes. In Status packet case, we have 20 (IP header) + 8 (UDP header) + min. 20 (UDP payload) = 48 bytes
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.