|Version 4 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
List of potential additions to the platform :
- Programming over Ethernet
- Look into whether to integrate Bluespec in the development process. Note : Bluespec is a higher level design language than RTL. They claim we can speed up the design and verification processes by 50%.
- migrate to Verilog/Systemverilog
- include a complete transceiver design e.g. OFDM based, and so forth...
- PCIe support
- Add 32-bit soft processor e.g. Microblaze for MAC processing and RMAP Processing.
- Support VITA.
- ADD CONTENT
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.