|Version 3 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Main focus of R2 is to add spectrum sensing capabilities using Xilinx programmable FFT core, and port the design to MATLAB/Simulink environment. NOTE : only Transmit section of design has been integrated into MATLAB. The goal is to establish a baseline and understanding of MATLAB limitations for advanced HW designs.
The release contained the following updates :
- Added receiver structure e.g. adc if -> FFT -> averaging -> buffer -> eth_tx
- Programmable FFT core : 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024-pt FFT
- Averaging capabilities with FFT : 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128, 256
- Integrated Tx design/libraries into MATLAB/Simulink environment e.g. 'push button' build process
- 100Mbps Ethernet Rx/Tx is now supported
Note : only SDR is supported.
- ADD CONTENT